1. The rules at wageraccess.ag conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sportsbook, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
2. All customer betting accounts at wageraccess.ag are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 18 years of age.
4. wageraccess.ag reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his betting account number and password on each call and each login to Jochjoch.com. The client has sole responsibility for his specific password
and account number
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers at wageraccess.ag cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their bets with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum betting payout for any parlay is $10,000.
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, wageraccess.ag follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise wageraccess.ag does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or a change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise)
.All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems bad light etc, then all wagers will have action and all wagers will stand.
18. All betting payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the pointspread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
20. Jochjoch.com, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
21. wageraccess.ag is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. wageraccess.ag is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date the event is concluded.
24. All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
25. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
26. wageraccess.ag reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
27. Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
28. All futures wagers are accepted as "All In"
or Not Run
or Not Entered.
Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
29. Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
- On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes.
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
30. Dead Heat Rule?
- In the event of a dead heat (a tie) in a Future wager, stakes will be divided by the number of selections who tied with the divided stake settled at full odds.
- If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The Dead Heat Rule only applies to Future Wagers that didn't have a tie listed as a betting option.
Example: If there is a 3 way tie for the Top Scorer in a Football game then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.